Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sandals & flip-flops



Ok, i'm kinda worried about this tendence: i went in a gay club last night and there was a lot of guys wearing those devil shoes... i just can't stand them. I don't think it's the appropriate outfit to go in a club, it's not a beach party...there are a lot of bithces, but it's not on the beach. I would never wear flipflop and bermudas in a club...i've actually trampled on someone's feet, but i don't think that excusing with them for dancing on their shoes is the best way to hook up.
I don't know how hetero guys dress, but i think we should be the example to follow, not the one to laugh at...it's strange, some time ago we were the trend-maker...and if wearing sandals is the tendence, well, i don't wanna have part in it ...
I was wearing my colorful rainbow gayish shirt :) THAT is cool.

Ale

6 comments:

D said...

I have seen some women at the club I frequent wear those flip flops. There's a lot of walking on other people's shoes and I know how bad it hurts to be stepped on when I wear my doc martins. Ouch.

Anonymous said...

... and here i am!!! your worst nightmare just got in your english blog too!!!! :-D
just kiddin', ya know...
you're kinda funny in english as well... i guess you'll be breaking a lot of gay-hearts in your N.Y.-trip.
Hugs.

Anonymous said...

ok ok... the anonymous was me... Manu

Anonymous said...

uff. it doesn't log me in... Manu

Lorena said...

i agree with you. here is the scary thing, some people wear these to work as well with a fancy suit!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»