Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Happy endings & frustration

So, a couple of series i watched greedly have come to an end…natural end to theirs stories. I won’t say anything for those of you who hasn’t seen it yet, but I’m talking about Will&Grace and Charmed.

Both with happy endings, both made me cry.

But is there really an happy ending to our stories?

People claim to have found the real love. People claim to have found the right place to be.

I’ve found nothing of those. I have little satisfaction, just temporary. Good moments, good things, that happen and then pass away.

Maybe it’s just me. Me, that I’m much too complicated, much too mental for those kind of stuff. I guess I should follow the flow and live easy.

But wouldn’t I regret that?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»